Taupe cashmere beanie hat.
- 100% 2-ply cashmere knit
- deep design will fit most heads
- very soft, breathable and warm double-layered cashmere knit jersey
- Made in Canada
This item will be shipped within 2-3 business days. For more information regarding our turnaround, shipping and return policies click HERE.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CASHMERE:
Hand-washing or gentle machine-washing are safe for cashmere.
- Use cold water only. Warm water will shrink fragile cashmere wool and make the garment unwearable.
- Use mild detergent, preferably with lanolin. Lanolin oil is a waxy substance derived from sheep's wool. Its' excellent emollient properties will straighten natural hair fibre keeping it soft and shiny.
- Do not use dryer. Drying your cashmere garment even on cold setting will felt and change structure of cashmere or wool fibre. Instead gently squeeze out extra water and lay it flat on a towel in a well-ventilated area away from direct sun.
High quality cashmere is softer and lighter, providing up to three times more insulation than sheep's wool. The quality of cashmere is graded on its' fineness and hair length, making it one of the most sought after commodities of today's fashion industry.