Dark Blue wool underwear brief.
100% merino wool underwear. Made in Canada. Ready-to-ship.
- 100% merino wool stretch jersey - very soft and warm.
- SIZE: Medium: up to 38" hip circumference.
- NOTE: Size recommendations are approximate.
- Coordinating plush elastic trim.
- Very soft and breathable merino wool liner for ultimate comfort.
This is a ready-to-ship item. It is pre-made in the size specified in the description. For more information regarding our turnaround, shipping and return policies click HERE.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MERINO WOOL LINGERIE:
Hand-washing or gentle machine-washing are safe for merino wool.
- Use cold water only. Warm water will shrink fragile wool and make the garment unwearable.
- Use mild detergent, preferably with lanolin. Lanolin oil is a waxy substance derived from sheep's wool. Its' excellent emollient properties will straighten natural hair fibre keeping it soft and shiny.
- Do not use dryer. Drying your merino wool garment even on cold setting will felt and change structure of wool fibre. Instead gently squeeze out extra water and lay it flat on a towel in a well-ventilated area away from direct sun.
High quality cashmere is softer and lighter, providing up to three times more insulation than sheep's wool. The quality of cashmere is graded on its' fineness and hair length, making it one of the most sought after commodities of today's fashion industry.