Cranberry Red merino wool bralette.
100% merino wool bralette. Made in Canada. One-of-a-kind and ready-to-ship.
- 100% high quality merino wool double knit - very soft and warm.
- Unlined for ultimate comfort and softness.
- SIZE: XSmall, will fit bra sizes 32-34 cup: A.
- UNDERBUST CIRCUMFERENCE STRETCH: up to 29".
- NOTE: Size recommendations are approximate.
- Coordinating plush elastic trim.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Check for matching panties here!
This is a ready-to-ship item. It is pre-made in the size specified in the description and will be shipped within 2-3 business days. For more information regarding our turnaround, shipping and return policies click HERE.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CASHMERE LINGERIE:
Hand-washing or gentle machine-washing are safe for cashmere.
- Use cold water only. Warm water will shrink fragile cashmere wool and make the garment unwearable.
- Use mild detergent, preferably with lanolin. Lanolin oil is a waxy substance derived from sheep's wool. Its' excellent emollient properties will straighten natural hair fibre keeping it soft and shiny.
- Do not use dryer. Drying your cashmere garment even on cold setting will felt and change structure of cashmere or wool fibre. Instead gently squeeze out extra water and lay it flat on a towel in a well-ventilated area away from direct sun.
High quality cashmere is softer and lighter, providing up to three times more insulation than sheep's wool. The quality of cashmere is graded on its' fineness and hair length, making it one of the most sought after commodities of today's fashion industry.